How to Get Your Article Published by Petful
We are always looking for well-written articles that help give our readers answers to their biggest questions.
Would you like to see your writing on our site? Please carefully read our guidelines:
- We do NOT accept “guest posts” for links. If you want to promote a product, service or blog, contact us about buying a sponsored post.
- We ARE looking for talented writers to join our freelance team at Petful. This is a nice way to get some writing experience and even make a little money. (Yes, we pay!*)
- Your article should be completely your own and never published elsewhere. No health topics — only veterinarians write our health articles.
- Length: Write at least 700 words with 2-3 subheads and some bullet points. Paragraphs should be short.
- The article should really wow us. It should be entertaining, personal and conversational, like you’re talking to an old friend — but it should also contain solid advice and information our readers can learn from. (Other guidelines here.)
- We edit for grammar, style and clarity. Upon publication, your article automatically becomes the sole property of Petful.
Still with us? Great! Please get in touch right now and tell us about your article idea and previous writing experience. Remember, NO “guest posts” or links back to your site will be accepted. Our editors choose all links.
*Yep. Current pay rate, as of 2018: $45 per original, engaging article of at least 700 words that we successfully publish.