How to Get Your Article Published by Petful
At Petful®, we publish well-researched, comprehensive articles from experts to give our readers the answers to their biggest questions.
Want to pitch an article to us? Please carefully read our guidelines:
- We do NOT accept “guest posts” for links. If you want to promote a product, service or blog, contact us about buying a sponsored post.
- However, we DO publish really good, comprehensive articles written by experts. Yes, we pay for good articles.
- Your article should be completely your own and never published elsewhere.
- We choose all links. This is not negotiable. We will not link to your website or blog. Period.
- You should be an expert. This means if your article is about dog behaviors, then you should be a professional dog trainer or an established authority on dog behaviors. If your article is about a health issue, you need to be an accredited veterinary professional — that is, a veterinarian or licensed vet tech. If the article is about reptile care, you should have verifiable experience caring for reptiles. We think you get the picture.
- Length: At least 1,500 words with several subheads and bulleted lists. Paragraphs should be short.
- The article should really wow us. It should be conversational, like you’re talking to an old friend — but it should also contain solid advice and information our readers can learn from.
- We edit for grammar, style and clarity. Upon publication, your article automatically becomes the sole property of Petful.
Still with us? Fill out the form below to pitch us your article.