At Petful®, we publish well-researched, comprehensive articles from experts — professional dog trainers, cat groomers, veterinarians and more — to give our readers the answers to their biggest questions.
Want to pitch an article to us? Please carefully read our guidelines:
- We do not accept “guest posts” for links. If you want to promote a product, service or blog, contact us about buying a sponsored post.
- However, we do publish really good, comprehensive articles written by experts. Yes, we pay our writers — but we are extremely picky when it comes to what we accept for publication.
- You should be an expert. No, really, an honest-to-goodness expert. For example, if your article is about dog training, then you should be a professional dog trainer. If the article is about pet grooming, then you should be a real groomer. Cat behaviors? Then you should be an established, Googleable authority on cat behaviors. If your article is about a health issue, you must be a veterinarian. And so on.
- The article should really wow us. It’s not recycled info we can already find online. It’s written conversationally, like you’re talking to an old friend — but it also contains lots of amazing advice and information our readers can learn from. It’s 100% original and has never been published elsewhere.
- Article length: 1,500 words or more, with several subheads and bulleted lists.
- We edit for grammar, style and clarity. Upon publication, your article automatically becomes the sole property of Petful.
- We choose all links. We will not be linking to your website or blog.
Still with us? Fill out the form below to pitch us your article. We will be in touch if we think it will be a good fit for us.