“Thank you for all you do, Petful! You probably saved our little dog’s life.” —Tony & Cheryl T.
What Makes Petful So Doggone Special?
At Petful®, we are passionate about giving our readers the tools to help their pets live longer, happier lives.
We offer thousands of well-researched articles written by experts. Topics include everything from pet health and behaviors to training and grooming. And that’s not all. We also keep things fun with interactive quizzes, cute photos and heartwarming videos.
Vet-approved advice for pet lovers everywhere
Expertly written articles on dog and cat behaviors, training, grooming and more
Valuable advice for pet parents, who trust us to bring them the best pet care tips
Pageviews per month
Sessions per month
Users per month
Incredible Growth, Year After Year
Petful has seen over 533% growth since 2013.
The reason behind this growth? We are connecting with an audience that is just as passionate as we are about helping pets live happier, healthier lives.
As one regular reader named Dale S. put it, “We are so grateful that you are there for us pet lovers.”
Petful.com Yearly Pageviews
More Facts & Stats About Petful’s Audience
- 66% of our readers are women, and 34% are men.
- About half of our audience is 25–44 years old.
- Nearly 70% of Petful readers are located in the United States.
- They are especially interested in pet food and related products.
- Their other interests include shopping, dining, traveling, entertainment, and home & garden.
- We have 30,000+ Facebook followers and 130,000+ Google Plus fans.
- Our email list of 30,000+ subscribers has an open rate of 46.03%, far above industry average.
Petful Email Campaigns
Petful Readers Are …
70% agree that Petful is their “favorite source for pet advice”
56% are more likely to buy a product that we recommend
26% regularly spend $100 or more per month on their pets
Sources: Google Analytics; MailChimp; proprietary audience survey
3 Things Petful Is Doing Right Now
- We are saving pets’ lives. Our U.S. pet food recall alerts, as well as our timely articles about health and safety, are putting vital, life-saving information in the hands of people with pets.
- We go beyond “fluff.” Sure, we love cute photos, but we also aren’t afraid to put time and resources into difficult topics that affect our readers’ lives. For example, our 5-day special report “Gunned Down: Why Are So Many Dogs Being Shot by Police?” made a splash when it debuted and went on to be used as part of legally mandated training of the Atlanta Police Department.
- We truly want to make a difference. Each year, we donate thousands of dollars to deserving animal charities. As a result, countless pets all over the country have been helped.
We Want to Help You Get Results
“We were very impressed with the level of engagement that was achieved with our sponsored post on Petful. It provided some fantastic product feedback.” —Kim Goldsworthy, Heyrex Limited