“Thank you for all you do, Petful! You probably saved our little dog’s life.” —Tony & Cheryl T.
What Makes Petful Special?
At Petful®, we are passionate about giving our readers the tools to help their pets live longer, happier lives.
We offer thousands of well-researched articles written by experts. Topics include everything from pet health and behaviors to training and grooming. And that’s not all. We also keep things fun with interactive quizzes, cute photos and heartwarming videos.
Vet-approved advice for pet lovers everywhere
Expertly written articles on dog and cat behaviors, training, grooming and more
Valuable advice for pet parents, who trust us to bring them the best pet care tips
Pageviews per month
Sessions per month
Users per month
Facts & Stats About Petful’s Audience
- 65% of our readers are women, and 35% are men.
- Half of our audience is 25–44 years old.
- Nearly 70% of Petful readers are located in the United States.
- They are especially interested in pet food and related products.
- Their other interests include shopping, dining, traveling, entertainment, and home & garden.
- We have 30,600+ Facebook followers, 3,600+ Twitter followers and 1,100+ YouTube subscribers.
- Our email list of about 30,000 subscribers has an open rate of 47.9%, far above industry average.
Petful Email Campaigns
Petful Readers Are …
70% agree that Petful is their “favorite source for pet advice”
56% are more likely to buy a product that we recommend
26% regularly spend at least $100 per month on their pets
3 Things Petful Is Doing Right Now
1. We are saving pets’ lives. Our U.S. pet food recall alerts, as well as our timely articles about health and safety, are putting vital, life-saving information in the hands of people with pets.
2. We go beyond “fluff.” Sure, we love cute photos, but we also aren’t afraid to put time and resources into difficult topics that affect our readers’ lives. For example, our 5-day special report “Gunned Down: Why Are So Many Dogs Being Shot by Police?” made a splash when it debuted and went on to be used as part of legally mandated training of the Atlanta Police Department.
3. We truly want to make a difference. We have donated thousands of dollars to deserving animal charities over the years. As a result, countless pets all over the country have been helped.
We Want to Help You Get Results
“We were very impressed with the level of engagement that was achieved with our sponsored post on Petful. It provided some fantastic product feedback.”
—Kim Goldsworthy, Heyrex Limited
Let’s Get Creative
As one example of what we can do, imagine your product placed strategically in a roundup like this year-end book review video from Petful publisher Dave Baker*:
*Dave was honored with an Award of Excellence in the 2019 Communicator Awards in the category of “Branded Content: Individual-Influencer Marketing” for our highly successful partnership with The Farmer’s Dog, a premium subscription-based pet food service. Our ongoing partnership has directly landed many new customers for The Farmer’s Dog — in fact, an incredible 106 in a single month alone.