Petful Cultivates Meaningful Connections With Pet Parents
At Petful®, we are on a mission to give our readers the best, most accurate information to help their pets live happier, healthier lives.
We do not take our readers’ trust for granted. We cut through the noise to offer them life-saving recall alerts, vet-approved health content and well-researched advice on everything from pet food to behaviors, training, grooming, highly recommended products and more.
The truth is, you can find “higher traffic” elsewhere. But if you want to truly engage with a passionate audience of pet parents, Petful offers numerous opportunities to connect with them in an authentic, meaningful way.
Facts & Stats About Petful’s Audience
- 65% of our readers are women, and 35% are men.
- Half of our audience is 25–44 years old.
- Nearly 70% of Petful readers are located in the United States.
- They are especially interested in pet food and related products.
- Their other interests include shopping, dining, traveling, entertainment and home & garden.
- We have 30,600 Facebook followers, 3,600+ Twitter followers and 1,200+ YouTube subscribers.
- Our email list has an open rate of 47.9%, far above industry average.
Petful Email Campaigns
Petful Readers Are…
3 Things Petful Is Doing Right Now
1. We are saving pets’ lives. Our U.S. pet food recall alerts, as well as our timely articles about health and safety, are putting vital, life-saving information in the hands of people with pets.
2. We go beyond “fluff.” Sure, we love cute photos, but we also aren’t afraid to put time and resources into difficult topics that affect our readers’ lives. For example, our 5-day special report “Gunned Down: Why Are So Many Dogs Being Shot by Police?” made a splash when it debuted and went on to be used as part of legally mandated training of the Atlanta Police Department.
3. We truly want to make a difference. We have donated thousands of dollars to deserving animal charities over the years. As a result, countless pets all over the country have been helped.
We Want to Help You Get Results!
Let’s Get Creative
As one example of what we can do, imagine your product placed strategically in a roundup like this year-end book review video from Petful publisher Dave Baker*:
*Dave won an Award of Excellence in the 2019 Communicator Awards in the category of “Branded Content: Individual-Influencer Marketing” for our highly successful partnership with The Farmer’s Dog, a subscription-based pet food service. Our ongoing partnership has brought in hundreds of new customers for The Farmer’s Dog — 131 in a single month and nearly 800 in a one-year span.