Problems With Your Current Pet Food?

If you think your dog or cat has become sickened from eating your current brand of pet food, see your veterinarian.

Do not handle the pet food. Be sure to save the packaging — it contains vital information to help investigators.

  1. Contact the company that made the pet food. Tell them your concerns. Ask for answers — and request a refund.
  2. To submit online complaints about FDA-regulated pet food or treats, visit the Safety Reporting Portal. You can also contact your local Consumer Complaint Coordinator.
  3. Finally, leave a comment on the brand page on our site, so other readers can hear about your experience.