These guidelines apply to the comments section beneath articles on our site:
- Please don’t violate copyright laws.
- Be kind to others. This is a friendly place. We encourage respectful debate, but remember to discuss the topic in question rather than attack someone personally.
- No spamming. The Petful user comments section is intended for noncommercial use.
- Graphic content or profanity is not allowed, including using asterisks or other placeholders to avoid spelling out the word in question. Do not post inappropriate images/videos.
- Please do not share personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment or ban any member account that doesn’t adhere to the spirit of friendliness and fun that we’d like to uphold on our website.
- We also reserve the right to delete any comment that we feel spreads false, unproven or misleading information — our goal, after all, is to provide the most accurate, scientifically backed information possible.
- We greatly value your feedback, so if you feel one of our articles contains inaccuracies (or one of its comments violates any of these guidelines), please let us know by contacting us directly or leaving a comment beneath the article. We will look into it right away.
We may modify these commenting guidelines at any time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or if you have suggestions for improvement, please contact us.