It’s that time of year again. We’re all spending some time examining our deeds for the past year and wondering if we’re going to fall on Santa’s nice list … or his naughty one.
Let’s face it: Nobody wants to be on the naughty list.
As I’m sure you know, that naughty-or-nice list applies to pets as well, and most pets’ exemplary behavior nets them a solid gold spot on the nice list.
Also on Petful
See Dave’s favorite dog food brand…
But there are some pets — a very few — who end up on that naughty list. And they feel no shame about it.
1. Here’s one pet with behavior that Santa would find paw-sitively appalling.
2. This schnauzer took objection to the dining room chairs. So he destroyed them.
3. This turtle’s mom thought she had a girl turtle — until the turtle flashed her with undeniable proof of his manhood.
4. Don’t you hate it when your bearded dragon has no respect for your sleeping area?
5. I’m not even sure how he did it, but this cat knocked over the entire planter. His face says he’s not even sorry.
6. A tag team of troublemakers in this house.
7. These 2 pups refuse to be shamed … and had no problem eating pup-aganda.
8. Here we have a multitasker of naughtiness. This dog stood on top of an iPad, shattering it, all in his quest to reach and consume chocolate (which, of course, is toxic to dogs).
9. Here’s a pooch who doesn’t discriminate. Nothing in the house is safe.
10. Judging by the look on this bunny’s face, I’d have to agree that he’s completely not sorry. If I were his mom, I’d keep the bedroom door firmly closed from now on.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets You Should Never Trust With Your Christmas Tree
- 10 Reasons Pets Make a Better Date Than You’ll Ever Find on Tinder
- 10 Pets Who Take Being Angry to a Whole New Level
- 10 Pets Who Take Escaping to a Whole New Level — A Bad One
Please share this with your friends below: