Maker: Blue Buffalo Company, Ltd.
Cause: Packaging quality
Announcement: PetSmart report dated February 28, 2017
What was recalled: Blue Buffalo dog food cups:
- Divine Delights Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy, UPC 84024312035
- Divine Delights New York Strip Flavor in Gravy, UPC 84024312037
- Divine Delights Prime Rib Flavor in Gravy, UPC 84024312039
- Divine Delights Rotisserie Chicken Flavor in Gravy, UPC 84024312041
- Divine Delights Pate Filet Mignon Flavor, UPC 84024312043
- Divine Delights Pate Porterhouse Flavor, UPC 84024312045
- Divine Delights Pate Grilled Chicken Flavor, UPC 84024312047
- Divine Delights Pate Top Sirloin Flavor, UPC 84024312049
- Divine Delights Pate Angus Beef Flavor, UPC 84024312051
- Divine Delights Pate Roasted Turkey Flavor, UPC 84024312053
- Divine Delights Pate with Bacon, Egg & Cheese, UPC 84024312057
- Divine Delights Pate Sausage, Egg & Cheese Flavor, UPC 84024312059
- Divine Delights Pate Steak & Egg Flavor, UPC 84024312061
- Wilderness Trail Trays Duck Grill, UPC 84024312071
- Wilderness Trail Trays Beef Grill, UPC 84024312073
- Wilderness Trail Trays Chicken Grill, UPC 84024312075
- Wilderness Trail Trays Turkey Grill, UPC 84024312077
The report cites a quality issue with the foil seal on the cup as the issue and stated that no pets have been reported ill.
To see all of the company’s recalls, view the Blue Buffalo recall history page.
If you have not done so already, we urge you to sign up now for Petful’s FREE recall alerts by email. Our free alerts are saving pets’ lives.
There were more recalls in 2017. See the previous one:
(Or browse recalls by brand name)