Deer-Off (Liquid Fence) and Dog Poo (3 replies)
My 10 year-old yellow Lab, Derby, eats dog poo constantly. I was spraying liquid fence on my tulips and thought it was a great idea to spray it on some of his poop in the yard. But then I had a "Jack Handy Deep Thought" - If this does not stop him from eating it, because it dries odorless.... will it make him sick? Can it be hazardous? Bottle says:
- Long lasting and rain resistant, environmentally safe, works year round, easy-to-use, dries odorless, bio-degradable, will not harm plants
- This product is made in United States
- Proven effective at repelling deer and rabbits
- Can be use on edible crops
- Long lasting and rain resistant
- Dries odorless
I'll go scoop up the poop, but wondering if anyone has any info.
It does say "can be used on edible crops" so that's a good thing, but I would definitely check with his vet - usually something like that can be a phone call question and answer kind of thing.
But definitely gross LOL
If you see spam, harassment or other community guidelines violations, let us know.