We may not understand why they do the things they do, but dogs are far less complex than they seem.
It doesn’t take much to put a toothy grin on their faces — just a quick car ride will usually do the trick.
Here are 11 dogs who are always up for leisurely spins and road trips:
1. Here’s a tip, dog friends: If both the driver and passenger windows are occupied, opt for the sunroof. From the looks of it, it’s even better.
2. Is there anything better than a Sunday drive? Dog’s face says, “No.”
3. Not sure if terrier in a car or The Neverending Story’s Falkor.
4. Why does it look so bad if it feels so good?
5. Summer breeze makes her feel fine.
6. What’s the point of a car ride if you can’t take in the view?
7. Oh, you wanted to get in the car? Sorry, the entire backseat is taken.
8. If only we all could feel this happy about being stuck in traffic.
9. Don’t worry, everyone. He watches a lot of Nascar and Top Gear.
10. Long car rides are meant for self-reflection. Literally.
11. “We’re back home already? Let’s do it again!”
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts: