One of our pets’ most powerful weapons is their tongue.
Whether they want to sop up dinner scraps off the floor or melt your heart with big, wet kisses, our dogs and cats know they can accomplish a lot with their tiny lickers.
In addition to all that, that giant tongue is a way for them to communicate with their humans. Find out what these 10 pets are trying to say as they rock out with their tongues out.
1. “This is how I feel about getting up from the bed right now.”
2. The hotter the temperature, the longer it gets.
3. You know your cat’s mad at you when the evil eye is accompanied by a tiny tongue hiss.
4. Tongue to the right, everything’s going to be all right.
5. He calls this his “I smell dinner” look.
6. Can you roll it back up for me?
7. Big eyes are saying, “Nooooo,” but little tongue is saying, “Yes, more head rubs!”
8. “The 10-mile hike is over already? Let’s do it again!”
9. The aftermath of a laser chase.
10. We’re not even mad about the drool you’re getting all over the car; we’re just really, really impressed.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 9 Cats Doing Yoga
- 10 Pets Who Don’t Think They’re Pets
- 10 Pets Who Can’t Stop Smiling
- 10 Reasons Pets Make Better BFFs Than Humans Do