April showers bring May flowers, right? But until then, those rain clouds are starting to roll in.
Because they can’t exactly tote an umbrella around wherever they go, our furry 4-legged friends are preparing for this wet weather in other ways.
Here are 10 pets who are prepping themselves for the rain:
1. “I’m cool with the rain as long as I can stay in the car.”
2. “Excuse me, do they make a coat for my face?”
3. “Rain, sleet or snow, I’m ready for you. Well, mostly just the rain. And no snow. Definitely no sleet.”
4. We’re not positive, but we think this dog could use a bigger pair of rain booties.
5. Don’t worry, this guy has renter’s insurance for any rain damage.
6. As long as this poodle’s perm doesn’t get wet, she’s game.
7. This cat really can’t wait for summer.
8. “Rain — come and get me. I double-dog dare you.”
9. “Rain, rain, go away; come again NEVER.”
10. “Oh, look at that. It doesn’t fit. Guess I’ll have to stay indoors until Memorial Day. Bummer.”
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 8 Dogs Who Are Excited for the World Series
- 9 Dogs Who Make Excellent Babysitters
- 10 Pets Who Are Excited About Fall
- 9 Professional Pet Pair Cuddlers
Please share this with your friends below: