Is there anything sweeter than a full night’s rest? Or a much needed nap in the middle of the day? Or, even better, getting to hit the snooze button and sleep in?
No one understands this happiness more than our fellow fur friends. In fact, they appreciate the gift of sleep more than anyone else we know. Here are a few pets who “just want 5 more minutes of slumber. Pretty please?”
1. “See this paw? See my 5 fingers? That’s how many minutes I need. Don’t come back until then.”
2. Don’t crush his dreams of neverending sleep.
3. “Would you mind pressing the snooze button for me? I can’t reach.”
4. “Nobody move, and nobody gets hurt.”
5. Let’s give the guy a break, all right? He needs the extra snooze more than you do.
6. You know it was a “ruff” night when you end up sleeping belly-up.
7. Growing boys need all the sleep they can get.
8. That is not the face of someone who is ready to rise and shine.
9. “I can’t move — I’m stuck in a sea of comfort and happiness.”
10. There’s no use in waking this guy up.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 9 Black Cats Who Are Anything But Scary
- 10 Dogs Who Are Not Pleased With Their Halloween Costumes
- 10 Pets Who Are (Sort Of) Ready for the Rain
- 9 Dogs Who Make Excellent Babysitters
Please share this with your friends below: