January seems to be the time of year that we all start thinking about losing some of those extra pounds.
But don’t fret. As hard as you can be on yourself, there are always others who are just a bit more pleasantly plump than you, and they’re here to help you feel better about yourself — like these pets.
1. This cat perfectly sums up the expression on our faces when we get out of the shower and just sit on the bed wondering how this happened.
2. Hedgehogs are lucky in a couple of ways: For one thing, they’re covered with spines to keep people away when they’re not feeling “people-y.” For another, all those spines make it tricky to tell if they’re puffed up on purpose or if it’s the result of too many snacks. I have hedgehog envy.
3. The face you make when your doctor tells you you need to cut back on the sweets, but sweets are your life.
4. If you really love carbs, you need to become carbs.
5. This chubby rabbit looks ready to fight anyone who mentions his expanded girth. Maybe we’ll just compliment him on his pretty coloring instead.
6. Got caught snacking when you’re supposed to be dieting, kitty? We can all relate.
7. This bulldog looks like he’s sitting down after a junk food binge and asking himself, “Why am I like this?” We all are, my friend.
8. Apparently animals find it just as difficult as we do to resist the lure of pizza. I feel you, bunny.
9. When you’re chubs but still cute as heck.
10. Sometimes we just need to resort to dragging out that one article of clothing that covers our belly rolls.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Reasons Pets Make a Better Date Than You’ll Ever Find on Tinder
- 10 Pets Who Take Being Angry to a Whole New Level
- 10 Pets Who Take Escaping to a Whole New Level — A Bad One
- 10 Pets Who Just Can’t Handle the Cold