These merry pets are so excited about the upcoming holidays that they’ve taken it upon themselves to take control of the merrymaking, from decorating the tree to finding Santa Claus.
Here are 10 pets who think Christmas can’t come soon enough.
1. “Don’t worry, Mom — I’ll hang the things.”
2. “I used my secret ingredient. You have to eat it to find out.”
3. “But I think the tinsel looks better on me.”
4. “More important question: Are there treats inside?”
5. “Look, I found Santa! Or someone who looks like him. Or a bearded man with a red hat. I’m not so sure anymore.”
6. “I am Santa, and these are my elves — Snap, Crackle and Pop.”
7. “It’s like a giant catnip. All for me!”
8. “Don’t worry. I’ll be making sure no one snoops around the tree for their presents.”
9. “The ghost of Christmas future? Is there really such a thing?!”
10. “The tree was missing something — me!”
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 9 Pets Who Had Too Much to Eat on Thanksgiving
- 10 Pets Who Just Need 5 More Minutes
- 9 Black Cats Who Are Anything But Scary
- 10 Dogs Who Are Not Pleased With Their Halloween Costumes
Get Free Recall Alerts! Sign up now to Petful’s twice-monthly email newsletter, and you’ll also get our FREE pet food recall alerts. You’ll be among the very first to know about recalls. Click here to sign up now (it’s free).