Summertime means longer days, which translates to more playtime outdoors. It means impromptu road trips, beach days and bonfires. Summer means keeping cool by snacking on watermelon and ice cubes, and never having to wrap up in a blanket to keep warm.
For these reasons, our canine companions never want summer to end — ever!
Here are 9 pooches who are dreading the first day of fall:
1. This dog who hates baths but loves running through the sprinklers.
2. This pup who couldn’t care less that the sun is too bright to open his eyes — it’s SUMMER!
3. This dog who prefers drinking his water straight from the hose.
4. This big guy who will happily be the guard dog of the beer, so long as the cooler is in a kiddie pool.
5. These Golden Retrievers who never want fall to come because that means summer camp has to end.
6. This lazy lounger who has no immediate plans to exit the pool.
7. This corgi/Lab mix who really, truly loves long walks on the beach.
8. This pup who’s like, “If summer has to end, I don’t ever want to know.”
9. This little man who just looks so handsome in his sun hat and crisp white shirt.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets Who Don’t Think They’re Pets
- 9 Dogs Who Take Their Jobs Very Seriously
- 10 Pets Who Can’t Stop Smiling
- 10 Reasons Pets Make Better BFFs Than Humans Do
Please share this with your friends below: