Attention all fans of tube-shaped mystery meats fitted into buns and slathered in ketchup and mustard: Today is National Hot Dog Day. Yes, there’s a day for that!
In honor of this most exciting of American holidays, here’s how a few dachshunds are celebrating:
1. This guy is wondering if the hot-dog leash is a bit too much.
2. These wiener dogs don’t know if they’re wearing costumes, pillows or parachutes.
3. “I’m really relishing all the attention today. Get it? You see what I did there?”
4. “Hot dogs? Someone has hot dogs?! I’m on my way now!”
5. “What is this, some kind of joke? I thought you were going to give me a real hot dog!”
Want to read more about Dachshunds?