The love our pets have for us is unconditional, but their devotion to their stuffed animals is on an entirely different level.
Others would call it “attachment,” but let’s be honest — it’s more like an obsession. When we try to steal the beloved plush away from our furry pals, they go berserk.
Here are 10 pets who would literally lay down their life for their squeaky-stuffed toys.
1. This dog who (although a lady) will bite your face off if you come near her Scooby.
2. This pup whose eyes are filled with fear that you’ve come to take Mousey away.
3. This fluffy canine who’s ready to lay down her life for … whatever that thing is.
4. These 3 dogs who are willing to lose their friendships over this pig.
5. This cat who’s going to pretend like you don’t see her guarding her toy basket.
6. This little guy who’s screaming, “Leave us alone!”
7. This furry dude who’s using the power of the puppy eyes to avert yours from his toy.
8. This dog who checks her plush’s pulse every 6 minutes.
9. This bunny who has selflessly decided to be his stuffed toy’s champion.
10. This hamster who’s always got her angry pig’s back. Always.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 9 Pets Who Are Better at Taking Selfies Than You
- 10 Reasons Pets Make Better BFFs Than Humans Do
- 11 Pets Who Could Really Use a Summer Vacation