Like just about everyone else, I’m on the beginning-of-the-year fitness bandwagon.
Luckily, I’m not alone in my pain. These 5 cats have all jumped on board with the “New Year, New Me” mentality. In fact, watching these struggling cats reminds me a lot of myself going through the stages of starting an exercise program.
1. This kitty reminds me of when I was just starting out, and I needed help. A lot of help.
2. Here’s the next stage. At least I’m on my own, but there’s a lot more rolling back and forth than there is crunching.
3. After some time goes by, I can do a few good crunches on my own… But it’s exhausting.
4. Now, following a lot of practice, we’re focused and in the groove.
5. At long last, we’re GREAT at crunches!
It’s nice to see I have some feline company to sweat along with me!