Those of you who know me will not be surprised to hear that I’ve been called “annoying” once or twice. Or actually, quite a bit.
Sometimes being annoying is a gift. Oher times it’s just awkwardness expressing itself to the fullest.
Being considered annoying can be a drag — or it can be great, depending on how much you like or dislike the person slinging the insult. But if there’s one consolation, it’s that these 10 pets have learned how to be more annoying than I, or you, ever could.
1. This bearded dragon couldn’t possibly have found a more annoying way to stop his human from getting work done.
2. You thought you were going to wrap some presents? Ho, ho, ho, think again.
3. Maybe these pets want a turn at Mario Kart?
4. This parrot does not approve of sushi. Or chopsticks. Or not getting any attention.
5. Get a dog, they said. It will be fun, they said.
6. I wonder who’s responsible for everyone in the house now having to get up and change the channel? (This is actually masterfully annoying, because each time your human has to get up, they’re annoyed all over again. Bravo, dog!)
7. “Gerbil? Hmm, no, we haven’t seen the gerbil. Why do you ask?”
8. This pet parent just wanted to enjoy a cup of coffee, but her ferret gave that a big nope.
9. “We just went out. We need to come in again.” Repeat ad infinitum for massive annoyance.
10. As if Monopoly doesn’t take long enough to win. This kitty isn’t letting anyone park in her place.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts: