Our furry friends may not know how to drive a car or what calculus is, but one thing’s for sure — they’re pros at taking selfies.
That’s right. While you’re busy checking your social media accounts and binge-watching TV shows, your pets are perfecting their self-photo prowess.
Here are 9 pets who prove they’re better at taking selfies than you.
1. This dog who can make lazy look glamorous.
2. This pup who looks cute even from a universally unflattering angle.
3. This French Bulldog who can balance a starfish on his head all while capturing the beachscape behind him.
4. This cat who somehow managed to snap a photo with her tail. Impressive.
5. This kitten who needs no filters to accentuate her big, beautiful eyes.
6. This dog who’s all “Aren’t my BFFs so cute?” — but all eyes are on him.
7. This little hamster who makes us almost forget that there’s a human behind him.
8. This bunny whose poor eyesight couldn’t stop him from selfie perfection.
9. This cat who definitely got more likes for this selfie in an hour than you did for all your selfies combined.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets Who Would Do Anything for Their Stuffed Animals
- 10 Reasons Pets Make Better BFFs Than Humans Do
- 11 Pets Who Could Really Use a Summer Vacation
Please share this with your friends below: