If you thought you were excited about the World Cup, you must’ve forgotten about our 4-legged friends.
Football-loving canines around the globe are grabbing their favorite team garb and parking it in front of the TV to watch their beloved players score some GOOOAAAALLLLLS. Here are 8 canines who are going crazy for the World Cup!
1. This dog who believes his Chilean sunglasses are the team’s good luck charm.
2. This hardcore pup who keeps these decorations up 365 days a year.
3. This canine who likes to practice his bicycle kicks while watching the game.
4. This little Brazilian who’s seriously considering dyeing her fur blue, yellow and green.
5. This guy who is beyond happy Mexico’s still in it to win it.
6. This Colombian canine who can’t even look at the screen right now.
7. This dog who’s trying his hardest to be a good sport about Spain’s elimination.
8. This anxious pit bull who really needs Brazil to score. Like, immediately.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts: