My cat hates water. Loathes it. Even just stepping in a puddle on the bathroom floor is cause for him to freeze, lay his ears back and stare at me like I’ve just stolen the last cat treat on earth.
As you can imagine, giving him the rare bath is an experience for us both — usually one that ends with him plotting my demise and me desperately trying to open a box of Band-Aids with bleeding hands.
Here are some pets that completely relate to my cat when it comes to bath time.
1. You don’t know when. You don’t know where. But you know you’ll pay for this.
2. “What have you done to me!?”
3. “Please don’t make me do this, hooman!”
4. This poor pup looks like she’s had the shock of her life.
5. This kitty is not amused. Not amused at all.
6. All this poor dog wants is a little privacy to scrub up in peace.
7. “I think I’ve made a terrible mistake…”
8. When your sibling makes it even worse by taunting you.
9. That moment you realize that nothing can stop this bath now.
10. When all else fails and you try the last-ditch pleading face. “Please, no bath!”
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets Caught in the Ultimate Awkward Moment
- 9 Photos of Cute Cuddling Pets
- 10 Pets Who Don’t Think They’re Pets
- 11 Pets Who Could Really Use a Summer Vacation
Please share this with your friends below: