It’s widely touted as the healthiest thing you can do for yourself and your pets. But let’s be honest: It sucks. There is nothing fun about waking up at the crack of dawn and doing painful things that make you sweat.
Now, most dogs actually enjoy walks. But there are some who would rather do just about anything but exercise. They hide. They run. They cry. And when you get the leash on, they act like they’re suffering from the ultimate betrayal.
I can relate.
Here are 10 pets who would rather do anything than exercise.
1. That awkward moment when your human has had just about enough of your dodging and ties you to the treadmill so you can work off those extra biscuits you sneaked at 3 a.m.
2. This basset does not look overly thrilled with the workout video and all its perky, pain-filled exercises. I feel him on a spiritual level.
3. “Why are you doing this to me? Is it because I peed in your shoe? It’s the pee, isn’t it?”
4. Contemplating whether or not “fat” is actually a terrible thing. I mean, you get food and you don’t have to exercise so…
5.The face you make on Day 5 of the workout regime when everything hurts and you miss carbs and the trainer just said to do 10 more reps.
6. When you and your workout partner smash into each other trying to match what the trainer is doing and then start fighting about it because if you’re fighting, you don’t have to exercise.
7. “Thhhhpt…. This is what I think of your ‘exercise,’ human.”
8. “I’m supposed to actually chase this thing after you throw it? C’mon, now — you threw it, you catch it!”
9. Probably the biggest example of “Nope” I’ve ever seen.
10. The worst part isn’t even the exercise. It’s waking up the next morning and feeling all those muscles you never knew existed.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets Who Are Having a Bad Hair Day
- 10 Pets Who May Be Plotting to Kill You
- 10 Pets Being Lazy
- 10 Pets Who Are Judging You Harder Than You’ll Ever Believe
Please share this with your friends below: