Charlee Bear Dog Treats
⚠ Important recall information appears below.
The company was formed around 1997 and sought to create healthy, natural dog treats. The treats are manufactured in the United States and distributed throughout the country, Canada and Japan.
Charlee Bear Quick Facts
Brand line includes: Charlee Bear Dog Treats With Cheese & Egg, Charlee Bear Dog Treats With Turkey Liver & Cranberry, Charlee Bear Bear Crunch Bacon and Blueberry
Company: Charlee Bear Dog Products
Headquarters: P.O. Box 55035, Madison WI 53705
Contact info: 1-800-880-2327, email, website
Has Charlee Bear Ever Been Recalled?
Yes. In 2012, the company recalled protein crunch bars because of possible salmonella contamination.
List of Charlee Bear Recalls
Cause: Potential for salmonella. Announcement: FDA report dated November 1, 2012. What was recalled: The following two products (which now appear to have been discontinued):
- Charlee Bear Protein Crunch Bars Chicken Recipe with Carrots; 5.5 oz packages; UPC 8710890000
- Lot number 19812; Best by date: 07-16-2015
- Lot number 19912; Best by date: 07-17-2015
- Lot number 20012; Best by date: 07-18-2015
- Lot number 20212; Best by date: 07-20-2015
- Charlee Bear Protein Crunch Bars Chicken Recipe with Sweet Potatoes; 5.5 oz packages; UPC 8710890001
- Lot number 20112; Best by date: 07-19-2015
If you have not done so already, we urge you to sign up now for Petful’s FREE recall alerts by email. Our free alerts are saving pets’ lives.
Have You Had a Problem With Charlee Bear?
- See our reporting page for contact info.
- Leave a comment below to share your experience with others.
Please share this with your friends below: