Bruiser Dog Food
Important recall information appears below.
The Bruiser brand of dog food is made and sold by Wegmans, a supermarket chain in the U.S. Northeast. The store began as Rochester Fruit & Vegetable Co. in 1916 and eventually was renamed to Wegmans, after the brothers running the store. The business is still family-run.
Bruiser Quick Facts
Brand line includes: Bruiser Dog Food Family Pack
Company: Wegmans Food Markets
Headquarters: P.O. Box 30844, Rochester, NY 14603-0844
Contact info: 855-934-3663, website
Has Bruiser Ever Been Recalled?
Yes. The former manufacturer, Mars Petcare, recalled products in 2008 because of potential salmonella contamination.
List of Bruiser Dog Food Recalls
Cause: Potential for salmonella. Announcement: FDA report dated Sep. 12, 2008. What was recalled: The following Bruiser dog foods produced in February–July 2008:
- Complete Nutrition Dog Food, 4.4 lb., 20 lb. and 37.5 lb. bags
- Puppy Dog Food, 4.4 lb. and 17.6 lb. bags
- Small Crunchy Bites Dog Food, 4.4 lb. and 20 lb. bags
Have You Had a Problem With Bruiser?
- See our reporting page for contact info.
- Leave a comment below to share your experience with others.