When iconic Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher died today, mourners included pets as well as people. Here are a few 4-legged fans who just couldn’t believe the news.
1. This basset hound who can’t understand why 2016 won’t end already.
2. This cat who has memorized all the lines from the original Star Wars movie.
3. This bulldog who would just as soon kiss a Wookiee.
4. This rottweiler who thought Carrie Fisher was the original princess feminist.
5. This miniature poodle who, like Princess Leia, happens to like nice men.
6. This kitty who appreciates that Fisher’s last TV appearance was on a show called 8 Out of 10 Cats.
7. This little gal who’s using the Force to try to bring Carrie Fisher back.
8. This smushy-faced pooch who feels soooo bad for Carrie Fisher’s beloved dog, Gary.
9. And, finally, there’s Gary himself — the beloved French bulldog Carrie Fisher leaves behind. He tweeted: “Mommy is gone. I love you.”
Rest in peace, Princess Leia.
Get Free Recall Alerts! Sign up now to Petful’s twice-monthly email newsletter, and you’ll also get our FREE pet food recall alerts. You’ll be among the very first to know about recalls. Click here to sign up now (it’s free).