When iconic Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher died today, mourners included pets as well as people. Here are a few 4-legged fans who just couldn’t believe the news.
1. This basset hound who can’t understand why 2016 won’t end already.
2. This cat who has memorized all the lines from the original Star Wars movie.
3. This bulldog who would just as soon kiss a Wookiee.
4. This rottweiler who thought Carrie Fisher was the original princess feminist.
5. This miniature poodle who, like Princess Leia, happens to like nice men.
6. This kitty who appreciates that Fisher’s last TV appearance was on a show called 8 Out of 10 Cats.
7. This little gal who’s using the Force to try to bring Carrie Fisher back.
8. This smushy-faced pooch who feels soooo bad for Carrie Fisher’s beloved dog, Gary.
9. And, finally, there’s Gary himself — the beloved French bulldog Carrie Fisher leaves behind. He tweeted: “Mommy is gone. I love you.”
Rest in peace, Princess Leia.
Special Offer: Try out The Naked Dog Box and get $10 off your order with code PETFUL10 now! (affiliate link)