No matter how hard we try to explain it to them, our pooches still don’t quite understand the concept of dressing up for Halloween.
And why should they? Not only do they not get to pick out their own costume, but they also don’t even get any candy for wearing it.
Here are 10 canines who are expectedly less than pleased with their Halloween get-ups. Can you blame them?
1. This dog who can’t even walk with his extra-large poncho.
2. This bulldog puppy who just wants out of his frog hat.
3. This Boston terrier who doesn’t understand what the word “hipster” means.
4. This pug who wanted to be a bee.
5. This dog who’d rather be a professional eater, not a professional chef.
6. This French bulldog who doesn’t even know what he’s supposed to be.
7. This pug who feels like this costume makes her look fat.
8. This furry guy who wishes he could scare this costume off of himself.
9. This dog who feels anything but super.
10. This Siberian husky who doesn’t think this fluffy costume will help his tough-guy image.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 10 Pets Who Are (Sort Of) Ready for the Rain
- 8 Dogs Who Are Excited for the World Series
- 9 Dogs Who Make Excellent Babysitters
- 10 Pets Who Are Excited About Fall